You will never know <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29500925?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaozhu-crazy-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, June 24, 2006

##230606##
[9.05pm] now still on bus 65 going back to tampines lah…Bt typing my entry on Microsoft words first….LoLz….Hmm….today arh, my problem solving de module hor, tell us our predicted grades for the module after our first Understanding Test for Problem solving lah…Den only got a few ppl is predicted to get B+ and above lor….One of them is me leh…So happy….Bt I think tat’s the only module tat I can score well bah out from all the five module…Bt can pass can le lor….hehez~!!!

Recently dunno y arh, head keep on feeling pain lor..Den is one side only…Pain until cannot de that type lor…Haiz…Den gastric I think oso getting worst le…If I nv eat hor,y fast will feel pain le…Getting so weak now rite??Haiz…I oso dun wan like tat arh…Anyway, euu all dun have to worry lah, coz I will take care of myself de…Yar lor….When I gastric pain den I sure I will go eat de lah..Yar lor…But when I head pain den its depend on situation le lor…Yar…..

Now quite tired lah…Coz as euu all read from my another blog euu all shud noe tat I today reach sch early lah…So yar lor….Really so tire…My eyes feel like closing le…Bt I cannot slp yet…Haha….Coz I still outside mah..How to slp lor….LoLz…Now at little India le..haha….din even realize it..Coz I been typing and typing lah…LoLz….[9.13pm] hehez…Hmm…School is now getting more and more sian le…The food oso…Hope the other canteen quick quick open lor…So sian lah….Nth to eat de….

Anyway, Zhi ren[DDBBRR] is better le…Gud gud…Recover quite fast lah….Gud lor…haha….Hope he can fully recover soon lor….Yupp…Den arh, alan still continue to slp late lah same with joseph kor kor[LGKK] den joseph kor[LGKK] oso dunn recover le not lah….Den edgar[DDBBZE] suddenly msg me today asking me wad am I doing when he noe I got sch lah..Dunno he got smth happen anot lor…Hope not bah….Yar lor…K lah…shell stop here le lor..[9.17pm]

confessed @ 11:07 PM