You will never know <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29500925?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaozhu-crazy-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, July 11, 2006


##100706##
The time now is 5.24pm…100706…At cityhall MRT station there de staircase sitting down waiting for tino….Dunno whether he will come now lah…Suppose to meet de…Den After tat he sae got band thingy to settle…Den I sms him whether he can still meet not bt until now no reply lah…So yar lor..Juz sit here and wait until he reply bah….Tats all I can do now lah….Can’t possibly go home rite…Coz he din reply…I am not tat type of person lor…Yar lor…So now juz happy waiting bah…

Anyway, juz now in class at the last moment quite happy lor…My friends can see the different in me from the moment I step into class and at the moment tat I am happy lah…Yar lor…hmm..Tat’s is all I can sae bah…Happy lor..But will it last till later or tml?? How much more longer will I haf the unsecure feeling in sch leh??I oso dunno..There’s so much uncertainty le lor …Juz got to walk a step by a step lah…See how every day lor…Anyway, the time now is 5.29pm le.Tino still no reply..So dunno how much loner must I sit here and wait lah.. Gastric start to pain le…I am hungry liao… But tino haven’t reply yet lah….Waiting is all I can do now…Anyway, getting more and more tire now le…Finally, he time now is 5.32pm and he replied saying tat he coming lah…Yar…So now I juz sit here wait wait lor…Den maybe later go buy Bread eat or wad first bah…Shell end here le…ended [[5.33pm]]

After tat tino reach abt 6 plus lor...Den we walk to marina square watch movie lor...Watch Re-cycle...Not a bad show...Quite scary, quite touching..Den after watching is 9 plus le...Coz 7pm de show mah....Den after tat send him home first lor....Send him home le den pei him go buy food...Buy le den juz walk him home den i take 58 home lor...Den change 8...Den reach home le bathe...Bathe le den eat....Eat le den slp le...

##110706##
[[9.52am]] Feeling so damn emo now...I feel like cryng out now...tears keep rolling in the eyes...Haiz...Anyone can like tell me wad to do?? Juz now was like scaning thru' my friends de blog den came across yee woen de blog...And it oso added in to my emo state...this is wad she wrote..."Message to ONE who can help me only: ***HELP WANTED*** Can anyone help me to find back the once one-and-only alvin? He has gone missing for very very long le.. until now, I still cant locate him.. he was missing ever since last yr (in my stand).. I dunno where to look for him.. i felt so helpless.. the devil who had took him away, can the devil pls return me the alvin I wan & had known? My dear angel, pls bring my dearest darling back to our side.. we miss him so.. I dun wan the present alvin.. he is like so unfamiliar to me.. make me dun feel like staying ard him le.. i wan my familiar vin to be back.. Thanks for those who can help me.......... very very very appreciated..." I really dunno lah....Recently i been so emo lor...Haiz...I really feel like crying out le...Anyway, i dunno wad to type now lah....Tis morning take bus to sch unable to rest coz i Fat NS bloody bastard guy was like slping lah, den keep lying onto my shoulder...WTF lor..I was like avoid den oso push him away lah...Den so flare up...Arh...Din rest lor....Haiz...I shell update later lah...ended[[10.53am]]


[[6.24pm]]Hmm...now at home le...Din smile since i get on bus till now...Really feeling so emo now..But wad is the reason i really dunno lor....If i noe den gud le...Haiz...Today only eat two bun for the whole day lah...Din eat my lunch...Den in the end get myself gastric lah...Really got no mood to eat lor...Yupp...But later will be having dinner lor...Yar lor...Coz no choice..ALthou' no mood but still need to eat...I dun wan euu all to be wry of me..So i will force myself to eat de...Yupp...So euu all dun wry kz??Even if i not okie now i still can manage lah..Yupp...So yar lor...Hmm..shell stp here le...Nth much to blog le...

[[7.45pm]]Hmm...feeling so sick now...Fever...plus gastric...plus head pain...plus emo...plus insecued....Arh~!!!Wan go crazy le lah...Gastric not bcoz i nv eat lor..It coz my mummy all cook spicy de..So i eat until my gastric damn pain lor....Haiz...Den now oso haf fever lor....Since tis morning bah...Den arh, jz now walk from sch to woodlands interchange tat time somemore kena rain...Den walk home from bus stop there oso under rain...Yea...So sick le lor...=( Feeling so damn dunno wad to do now...ppl ask me go slp i dun wan...ppl ask me go watch TV i dun wan...Wad actually i wan leh??I oso dunno....

confessed @ 9:52 AM