Thursday, July 13, 2006
can see??
me,geetha,Lareina and eleanore...WaD's Up ThErE??Hmm…The time now is 6.51pm le…using Microsoft words to type my blog first…Coz still can’t get online lor…Yupp…Hmm…Today in school being doing work all the way..Yupp…Den keep laughing and smiling…It is a mask tat I put on lor…Yupp…At time where I did take down the mask but only for awhile nia…Yar lor…Hmm…tok abt ystd nite first bah….
Hmm…Ystd after dinner arh, I continue to online lor..Online till abt 12 den go slp lah….Den wake up at 3 plus awhile den slp again….In the end overslept again lor…Slp until 6am den wake up…Den quick go bathe bathe den style style den go out le…took 7.10am de bus arh…suppose to meet shu hua de..But I late..So din meet her lor…Den at sewbawang here arh, Xian Hao called me ask whether need to wait for me not…I think bcoz he noe I nv meet shu hua bah..Maybe shu hua told him lah…So yar lor…Meet xian hao…Den Sherwin not there yet..So go breadtalk buy bread..Den in the end nv wait Sherwin le…Coz he got jam den we got UT somemore mah…So me and Xian Hao walk to sch first lor…Den reach le UT oso start le…Yupp….
Den after tat lesson lor…Yupp…Put on a mask and do my best…Seriously speaking I my best today…I help in wadever way I can lor…Yupp….Den during second breakout arh, me, shu hua, xian hao, eleanore and geetha go take photo at 3rd lvl…We do all sort of stupid pose…LoLz…Hope tml can take somemore lor…So fun..Yupp…Den after tat back to do work lor…Den after tat present den do my quiz, RJ and evaluation den xian hao daddy drive me and shi yun to woodlands interchange lor…Den I took 168 home where shiyun took mrt lor..
Den reach home le here I am lor…Anyway, my elbow there dunno y swell up once again la…Din bang against anything lor..Den juz swell up den abit blue black lor…WTH~!!! Hmm…Today as I sae arh in class I totally put on a mask lor…Yupp…Den try to cheer up as much as I can lor…Yupp…Oh ya, juz now while took 291 home tat time kena pancake by two fat ppl…I was really pissed lor..One fat guy and one fat gal…HAiz…My mood so bad le…They still make me pissed….Hmm tats all bah…Shell end here le….
[[Edited: 12.27am]] Hmm..here i am back to blog again...Was aslp juz now but bcoz of the time i was rather wry abt someone...Sms tis SOMEONE that when reach home le sms me or wad arh, bt i waited and waited and no sms...Do this SOMEONE noe how worry i am?? That i keep wakin up halfway thru' my slp to check my HP...Even if this SOMEONE de HP no money le, can't use hse phone to like give me a call to let me noe tat SOMEONE is okie meh?? Haiz...Now now come online to see if tis SOMEONE is home..And yar.tis SOMEONE is online...Maybe i really cared too much le...Really sry to tis SOMEONE...Thankz for treating me so cold continuous two days arh....
Anyway, juz now after dinner chatted online awhile den 8.30 plus went to cut hair...Den 9 reach home...Den touch up my hiar colour abit...MEaning i dyed abit again...Really abit....Juz touhing up nia lor...Yupp...Den after tat i go slp le...Den here i am now lor...Worry sick abt SOMEONE..But yet is treated with cold shoulder...Haiz...Nth to sae..
落泪以前 再看一眼 你模糊侧脸
这会不会是最后纪念
我凝视你 而你凝视着窗外的阴天
一句抱歉都僵在嘴边
我搞不懂 我们到底怎么了
诚实的背后是否住着伤口
我想不通 我们的爱怎么了
雨下过以后 是否 能让什么复活
你的项链 还在胸前 晃动着昨天
为何回忆会让人晕眩
如果我们继续向前
走进雨里面
会不会有溶解的危险
我搞不懂 我们到底怎么了
诚实的背后是否住着伤口
我想不通 我们的爱怎么了
雨下过以后 是否 能让什么复活
明明从前 连争执都很甜美
现在怎会 说句话就能痛一遍
我搞不懂 我们到底怎么了
诚实的背后是否住着伤口
我想不通 我们的爱怎么了
雨下过以后 是否 能让什么复活