You will never know <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29500925?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaozhu-crazy-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, July 26, 2006


Finally reach home from school le...The time now is 9.22pm...I juz finish my RJ...I totally no mood to write coz i am very sick now...Today'sRJ question usually i can write alot de...But tis time round i can't write coz i really too sick le...Anyway, i reach home at abt 8.40pm today lo...So late rite?? Sick still reach home so late...Haiz...No choice..Wad to do lor...Hmm...meetings start at 5pm den ended 6plu near to 7pm...Den after tat go shop with my friends at causeway point for tis friday de thingy lah...Den 7.30 plus den leave woodlands interchnage on bus...took 969 coz 168 de queue very long...Den my stomach very pain...Den bus oso so cold...OMG lor...I am really so sick now....

Den on bus thingy of other thingy for others...So yar..Really very tired lor....Tis few days being so busy for me....Coming home late late....Anyway, when waiting for bus at tampines interchange rite, no rain...but when i got on bus hor, suddenly rain heavy lor..Den i feel so damn cold on the bus lor...Den i kena abit rain lor...Den today most prob skipping dinner bah..Coz i got no appetite at all to eat...Too sick le...Too sick still muz go school....haiz...No choice...I use up all my two time per module le....Feeling quite sad now....Coz i really hope can haf ppl there to hug me now...I needed it now....Haiz...Anyway, still thankz for those ppl tat concern abt me kz??

Shud stop here le...Too sick to continue....

-----*****-----
Feelings (260706)
...
Love: V********
...
Like: A***, Z*****, E*****
...
Crush: J****, Y***
...
Missing: D******
...
Thinking: V********,Z*****,D******,Y***

confessed @ 9:05 PM