You will never know
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Hehe...back to write msges for ppl le wor...The time now is 1.14am...At lucinda's hse....#1Hehe,...thou' euu beside me nia, but i still will br writting a msg for euu lah...LoLz...Hmm....thankz for helping me train my mage today kz....help the mage to lvl to 32 lor....Thankz so much yar..Den when i am blogging now rite, euu are helping me to lvl my bowman....hehe....Really thankz so much yar..Take care neh~!!!#2Hmm...i will take care of myself de lah...euu dun wry kz...recently i am quite okie lor....So hope tat euu are okie as well lah....Yar...See ur blog euu sae ur stomach not feeling gud rite?? hopefully its okie now bah...Take care ya....=)#3Juz now at the wrong time euu sms me sae euu hate me....I dunno wad i do lah...Bt even euu kidding nia rite, the msg is send at the wrong time lor....Yupp....So tats y i din even wan to reply euu after tat lah....yar...euu juz got to take care bah....#4Hmm...the moment we part, i start to miz euu...I got so much to tell euu, but i dun haf the courage to sae....Really hope juz now the time would stop for a moment when euu are in my arms...Actually i dun feel like letting euu off...Bt i got no choice...Yupp....So i juz let go lor....Euu noe mah, got many thing to tell euu lah, but arh, juz now juz would not find the courage to sae out lor....Yupp...Euu noe y juz now i keep telling euu plz dun do smth?? Coz i scare i wouldn't hold myself back any longer....Yupp...I am trying my best to hold myself back...Yar...Really really holding back lor....Hmm...ALthou' i sae many many time le arh, but juz wan to sae tat i dunno y the feeling for euu is still so strong lor...I dunno y lah....Haiz..Really hope tat i can hold euu back in my arms and call euu "Bao Bei" once again...But i juz noe tat it has no chance de lor....Yupp...Coz euu haf someone else in mind bah....Even if dun haf arh, it wun be me oso rite?? yupp....So yar lor...I really dunno bah, juz really so happy tat i can see euu whenever we meet lor...Yupp...Really happy...Sometime euu see me sad is bcoz i am slightly jealous when hear euu tok to others den like so close lah...So sometime i choose not to hear or not to see lor...Yupp...But sometime i juz very difficult to control my emotion...Euu shud noe me de rite??i very emo de....Yar..Really sry leh....Sry tat i din eat den coz euu to be hurt lor....But euu din slp early or din go sch i oso hurt lor...Coz now euu sick somemore lor...Haiz...Euu noe smth, i really hope i can be there for euu lor....But i noe euu will sae juz as a friend nia rite?? Maybe i make too much assumption bah...But i juz dun wan let myself think tat there's any chance bah...So i make so much assumption...Juz too let myself feel better bah...I can't bring myself to hate euu, coz i love euu alot...I can't ask myself to ignore euu,coz i love euu..I can't ask myself not to care for euu, coz i love euu...I can't leave euu one side, coz i love euu....Everything i do for euu is bcoz, I LOVE EUU~!!! But as i sae in other msges or blog rite, there's really no other intention tat i care for euu now lor...Coz i din give myself hope...#5Hmm...sry abt juz now leh...If euu are angry lah....Bt arh, really had fun chatting with euu and disturbing euu lor....Really..I mean it form the bottom of my heart de...Yupp....Happy to noe euu...Happy to chat to euu....free muz find me kz...
confessed @ 1:17 AM