You will never know
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Hmm...as mention in my the other blog arh, i will write msges here today instead of there...there i will blog abt wad happen today...Den here i will be writting messages for ppl...Anyway, doesn't mean tat ystd euu saw messages for euu in the other blog means euu wun recieve it today kz??So read on lor..As usual, no name will be mention, euu got to guess it urself lor...Yupp...Den i will make it very easy to guess de...ReAdY?? here it goes~!!!#1Hmm...ystd nite we were smsing each other but half way thru', euu din reply le...Yupp...Bt den, was rather happy tat wad i see in ur sms lor...Yup...I told euu tat my parents din bought food for me arh, dne i too giddy to go down buy...Den euu sae tat i shu haf told euu earlier den euu will help me buy lor...Really touched when i see ur tat msg lah...But euu noe i will nv like tat do de lor....Coz i dun wan euu to bcoz of me rush down here..Coz i will nv allow tis to happen...I dun mind to do things for euu as in wad euu sae in ur blog---Sacrifice...Yup...I can sacrifice myself for euu..But i will nv let euu sacrifice for me de...Yupp...Coz i care for euu and i will nv let euu do tat...Yupp....All i wan is tat euu are happy..The rest i all dun care le...Even if its getting myself hurt....Yupp...I will juz realy go all out to let euu be happy lor...and to care for euu....yupp...Seriously speaking arh, being angry abt euu is something which is really tough for me...Yupp...I can get angry with anyone without feeling sad...Bt i can't be angry with euu and not getting sad lor...I juz can't bring myself to be angry of euu or wad so ever...Euu the person which i love the most and it will forever be in my heart..There is always a special place in my heart tat is for euu...yupp...A place where it will nv be replaced...ALthough i been telling euu tat i have changed, bt the feeling for euu will nv changed...I wan to be there to care for euu no matter as wad...#2Hmm...Saw ur blog le...Was touched by wad euu sae to me arh...Hmm...Thankz for putting me in the first position of ur friends list lah...Yupp...euu are my first as well kz...Other than the two ppl lah...Yupp...Thank euu for always been there for me when i needed kz...Yar...Hmm...Thank euu for no longer hating tat person as much as euu do kz?? Hope one day euu dun hate tat person at all...yupp....Take care ya....hmm....currently write tis two first...Need to go prepare le...going to sch...come home le den write...Back home le...Hmm..oso eat le...finally had my dinner...lolz....So shell continue my msges le...#3Hmm...This msg is for a grp of ppl lah...Hmm...Today tell euu all smth abt myself lah...Juz dun feel like lying to euu all lor...Coz i treat euu all as my close friend..So i tell euu all lor...I feel so much better...At least now tok to euu all i felt easier le...Thank euu guy...hmm...tats all le bah...currently can't think of anyone le....yupp
confessed @ 12:16 PM