You will never know <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29500925?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaozhu-crazy-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, July 25, 2006


Hmm...the timw now is 2.52pm...Juz finish my presentation...And OMG lor...I feeling quite unwell suddenly...I feel so much like vomitting now lor...Den head is like spinning lor....How come suddenlt i will feel like tat leh?? I oso dunno at all lor....Ystd as after school got SA thingy lor...start at 5pm lor...Den after that arh teh whole thing ended at abt 6plus...Den walk to interchange with my SA friends lah....Den waited for bus lor....DEn bus came le den go home lor...Reach home at abt 7.30pm....Hmm...While on bus home arh, i on my lappy to type my RJ....While listening to my MP3 lor....

After i do my RJ rite, i think quite abit lor...Yar...Thinking of all my 6 relationship...Den suddenly haf a tot on having o do wad i do with them again lor...Juz replay everything juz once....The think that i remember them for...And wad i misses doing with them... This is wad i feel like doing with the following people again...
^280305: I feel like enjoying the time where i cook with tis person at tis person de hse and had either Lunch or dinner together after tat....
-
^021205: I feel like going to tis someone de hse le den go my friend's hse after tat...The converstaion we had...
-
^060206: I feel like sending tis person home, making sure tis person reach home by 10pm..I misses the feelings when i send tis person home...Thou' its sad, but it heart warming....The conversation we had, and the thingy we do...
-
^090406: I feel like going to Pasir ris park again..Where we sit there tok tok...Den oso play play...The conversation oso nice nice....
-
^230406: I feel like going out with tis person again...The converstaion we had and the fun we had teasing each other...And the once where tis person sended me home...
-
^220506: I feel like going out with tis person again..Teasing each other, toking to each other...Playing with each other...The feeling is so nice....

Anyway, reach home bathe le den eat dinner...Was so tire lor...But tis few days need to go home late late...Den after eating dinner i watch TV awhile...DEn after that submit my RJ online lor...After submitting, i chat chat with my friends online lor...Den after tat Edgar sms me something which only let me realise tat actually ystd mid nite is already Lunar Calendar de 7th month le...Din realise it until Edgar tell me lor...Tis means tat today is the start of 7th month liao....Anyway, today woke up late lor...But after taking my time all tat rite, i still reach school on time leh...Lolz...But i juz too tire le lor....

Hmm...later at 4pm still got my SA meeting..So will be going home late again lor...Tire tire...So on bus i will be typing my RJ lor...hehe...Anyway arh, I dun mind i got SA thingy, coz its wad i wanted to join de..So i shud give my all lor...Yupp...
--------------------**********--------------------
Feelings(2407 to 2507)...
Love: V********
...
Like: A***, Z*****, E*****
...
Crush: J****, Y***
...
Missing: M******, D*****, V********, J*****, A***, Z*****
...
Thinking: D******, V********, Y***, E*****
...
Letting Go: V********

confessed @ 2:54 PM