You will never know <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29500925?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaozhu-crazy-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, July 14, 2006

Jumpin down...Can I DO it for real??
Dropping~!!! Help~!!!

[[MeSsAgEs]]

#1

I lost euu once again...Hope tat person will treat euu real real real gud bah...Yupp...All i can do now is to let go of euu and to wish euu happiness...Hope ur tis relationship wun end tat soon like ur others...euu muz really take care kz...Yupp...Wun be smsing euu tat often le...Yupp...Ni yao hao hao de teng ai ni de na ge ta...Ye yao hao hao de shao ku zi ji...Yupp... It is so foolish of me to think tat i can be ur the one...Yupp...Maybe i juz think too much le...MAybe all our close contact shud not even occur recently....Either at K box, Cinema or ur hse...All tat shud not haf happen...But as i sae, wo zu ni men kuai le kz?? Yupp..However, the love for euu will nv change...Yupp...Anything can always call or sms me de...Take care le..My Dear Special friend....

#2

Shi yun, Xian Hao, Shu Hua, Lois and Sherwin...Thankz for concerning abt me when i cry in class...强忍这泪水, 不让它流下...But 那眼泪最后还是流下了...I oso dun wan to cry de...But the tears juz happily flow out....I really so sad...But euu all dun haf to wry yar....Thankz Shi yun and Xian HAo for the microsoft words chat...I juz dun feel like opening my mouth now lor...I juz dun feel like toking...My heart hurts...But yet infront of tat person i need to act happy....Its really so pain...Hopefully on monday euu all still will see me kz...yupp.... Thankz Shi yun for your encourage...Thankz Xian Hao for your words...Thankz Shu Hua for wanting to accompany me...Thankz Lois for giving me a pat on my head when i cry...Thankz Sherwin for asking...

[[10.28am..Shell stop here for now...Will write more msg later]]
[[Edited: 11.26pm]]
#3
To anyone: Who can be there to love me and not hurt me and not make use of me??I wan true love...I wan the person to be true oso...I dun wan tat person to keep lying to me like someone...Who can be the one tat can let me pull myself up instead letting myself drop into the hole??Anymore??I doubt so bah...There shud not be anyone de lor...Yar lor..

confessed @ 10:16 AM