You will never know
Monday, July 10, 2006
rNow will be typing Msg for ppl lor...In school now..I feeling so so so so so wad now lor...Haiz....Bt still, i will type msg to euu ppl here....Haiz....Smth so wrong with me now...
#1Hmm....Tis morning when i wake up at 5.30am rite, i saw ur sms...And my heart suddenly felt so pain...Or shud i sae, very pain...Coz i see the time tat euu sms me is at 4.22am lor....I ystd been asking euu to slp early but in the end euu really slp so "early" lor...Haiz...Seeing euu slp so late i feel so hurt...Juz like how euu feel when i din eat lor....Haiz...I now feeling so so so much like euu..Feeling so unsecure in school...But i oso felt very unsecure at home....With euu ard, i felt abit more secure...But usually i will bcome emo coz euu usually will sae smth tat really make me so emo...But with euu ard, i dun care much lor...Euu noe smth, Many many things i feel like asking euu to listen to me but i noe i am in no position to ask euu to listen to me lah..Yar...And ystd after euu sms me sae euu meet ur special person and i juz reply a "orh" and euu ask me am i alrite...I noe euu i am...Even if i not, so wad lor...I am in no position to be not okie when i hear tat....Den euu reply sae Euu care coz i am someone special to euu....I was happy to see tat but at the same time i felt sad lor...Euu noe, in my life till now arh, i only got two special ppl in my life...Tats euu and another person...But euu are the most most most most impt de special person in my life....Haiz...LOVE EUU more than anything....#2
Eh...Really thankz for the blogskin euu do for me leh...Really appreciated lah...LoLz...Hmm..Euu muz really take care of urself kz??Muz remain as happy as possible kz?? hugz... Thankz so much...Everything is euu help me change de...Xie xie...
#3
Hmm...Thankz tat euu all are here for me leh...At least euu all got sae tat i finally come to sch lor... But however i dunno y i juz dun haf the secure feeling yet...Haiz.... This msg for 3 ppl...1) Thankz for keep asking how am i...Yupp...Seriously i am not okie at all lor....But still thankz for aksing kz??Thankz....2) Thankz for ur understanding...I seriously can't find the mood to do anything at all lor....Bt thankz for understanding my stituation kz....Thankz..3) Euu dun cry leh..Cannot cry leh...I ren de hen xin ku le...So euu cannot let me break down kz?? euu muz stay strong and happy kz??Hehe...
confessed @ 9:09 AM