You will never know <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29500925?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaozhu-crazy-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, August 15, 2006


Messages to people….
.
To: Nick
Hmm….Once again here to nag nag le wor….Muz really remember wad euu promise me ystd nite kz?? Cannot hide everything to urself de….Den oso cannot sad sad le….I noe it tough to not to be sad deep in ur heart, but euu muz try kz?? I will be there for euu de…Anyone bully euu muz tell me kz?? I wun let ppl bully euu and hurt euu again le….So yar lor…Study hard hard first kz?? Study is more impt….Dun think about all the sad sad stuff le….okie?? Anyway, I dun mind being sad juz to help euu all lor…Coz tats me….Thankz for thinking tat I am gud…Thankz for ur care and concern…Thankz for appreciating my care and concern for euu…=) Muz walk out from the past kz??
.
To: Zick
Hmm….nice toking to euu…And hope euu really okie now….Same with nick, euu promise euu wun sad sad le…Euu oso hooked finger with me le….So if euu break ur promise arh, I wrack euu kz??Yar…When euu think of sad sad stuff arh, can euu think of me instead of those stuff?? Lolz…. Yar…Anyway, oso thankz for giving me morning call ts morning wor…Appreciated….Thankz for saying I got gud look and beautiful heart…Thankz for appreciating my care and concern for euu…Thankz for encouraging me…Thankz for thinking I am gud…Thankz for worrying abt me…Thankz for wanting me to be happy….I promise euu I wun be sad oso de…I wan euu and nick to b happy how can I be sad leh??hehe…Muz take care kz??Same thing as I sae to nick, I wun allow ppl to bully euu or hurt euu de…=)
.
To: Auntie
Dunno will euu get to read anot lah..But arh, auntie I really really really appreciate ur care a lot…Same as nick, am really touched by ur smses…Same with nick oso, euu let me feel wad I sort of missing it…Which is a mother who care for me….Seriously auntie, euu noe more things abt me compared to my mum….At least euu noe wad I like and wad I wan…Thank euu auntie….Euu really a very gud mum… =)
.
To: Yee Woen
Hey hey, ur b’day coming le…In process of planning for euu liao….But juz haven’t decide on the day….But most prob is on the 19 lor….Programme will be planned soon….Meanwhile, keep me update abt the pinic thingy bah….=) Let me noe asap kz?? Cannot last minute kz…=)

.
To: Darren Daddy
Plz trust me kz…I wun let ppl make use of me le…And arh, there’s some character in me which I dun wanna change….Coz if I change le rite, it wun be me le…. Yar..So daddy, I rather tat I keep my original self and try to be strong….=)
.
To: Shi yun
Sry tat euu today sad sad I dunno how to help euu le….i only can give euu two pat on ur head to console euu….dun think so much le kz?? Quarrel always occur de…dun sad le….Muz take care kz??

confessed @ 3:03 PM