You will never know <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29500925?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaozhu-crazy-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, August 23, 2006


The time now is 9.47pm…Still on bus 8 going home…Yupp..Today pass my 4 friends their thingy le..And some of them are touched..Some of them sae nth….But juz hopefully tat they appreciated the thing I gave them lor…Yar…Yar…Today is the last day in class le…At the end of the class arh, we took photos together…So now will wait Sherwin and yanah to upload den I will take from them lor…Den oso got a video lah..Tat wan need to take from xian hao…After school meet dearest at abt 4 plus lor..Den we took bus 960 to marina square..Den eat LJS…Den go esplanade de roof top den take bus to bishan den go home le lor…Finally explain to dearest everything le…
.
Now at ubi le wor..Shud be reaching home at abt 30mins time bah..Roughly lor…Den go home bathe le den shud be waiting for kor kor to finish using the comp den I online do my stuff bah…Yar lor…Still got to submit my last RJ…Yar lor…So abt all le bah…Den tml 9am meeting Sherwin at library there lah..Coz need to reach school at 10am for a dry run of Friday event lor…Friday event is at 5pm to 9pm lah..Den need to reach at 4.30pm…Den I need to work from 9am to 2pm lor…So dun think will be able to eat bah..Coz got to rush for time…Hmm..Tats all lor…Below will be msg le…
.
----------------------------------
.
To: Dearie and Dearest
Hmm…In life arh, many ppl will come and go in and out of ur life arh, but I hope tat now as a friend euu all came into my life rite and euu all wun go out…Yupp…I truly enjoy to haf euu all as my friends…I haf bad experience of friends tat I used to haf le…I dun need another one lor…Yupp…
.
To: Dearest
Hmm..finally get to tok things out with euu le…Euu oso not angry or sad or disappointed le…As I sae I really really sry yar….But remember bah, once my dearest always my dearest unless euu are those dunnop how to sae de ppl hor, Den I will not wan euu as my dearest…Yar….Anyway, now I oso wun control euu to do wad le..As euu sae mah, euu do things which euu happy can le…Yar lor…So see euu are happy can le…Yupp…Euu dun haf to wry abt myself lor…Anyway, as I tell euu today…I am childish I admit it arh, if ppl accept it den accept it. If they dun, den forget it lor…Yar lor, no point having friends tat can’t accept me….Hehe..Really sry for all those thingy tat happened….
.
To: Dearie
Hmm…your exam is finally coming to an end le..After tat muz rest well le wor…Coz euu haf lost many slp due to ur exam le…So muz muz muz muz muz rest well after ur exam kz??Gud tat I see euu happier now le…YAr…Hope euu not act out de lor…Yar….Hope tat euu are truly happy…And arh, ystd euu really did make me wry lor….haha…I missing auntie de curry fish head…Haha…But if the nxt time got rite, it will be ur turn to eat le…Haha…Or we can eat together lor….haha….I am not tat evil lor…Hehe…See euu soon wor~!!!
.
To: Xian Hao, Lareina, Shi Yun and Shu Hua
Hmm…Gonna miss euu guyz…Euu ppl rawkz my world lor….Lets hope some of us mine end up in the same class hor, thou its like super slim chance…Yar….Take care…Hope euu guys like wad I did for euu all kz??hehe….
.
To: ALL ppl who dun like my blog or me
Hey hey..Here to leave a msg for euu all lor…Yar…If euu all dun like me or dun believe wad I wrote in my blog rite, euu all can dun read or dun even need to come into my blog and find trouble by tagging de arh…Since euu all dun like me or dun believe wad I write hor, for wad still come in and see leh?? So free go find smth else to do lah…Dun haf to come into my blog and find trouble de…Yar..I got my limit de kz…Some of euu I noe who euu all are lor…So stop making a fool out of urself kz?? Even wan scold me hor, scold using ur real name lah..Dun humji lor….Not referring to anyone lah…But if euu all thing I referring to anyone rite, den euu all shud be guilty lor…Yar…So plz save urself some face and wadsoever kz?? Take care ya…

confessed @ 2:49 PM