You will never know <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29500925?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaozhu-crazy-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The time now is 4.32pm…On my way home on bus 969 now…Coz 168 too many ppl le so I take 969 lor….I dun wan to wait for bus le…Coz not really tat feeling well lah..Den now very pissed oso lor….Haiz…Dun feel like going home now actually bt no ppl to find so suan le lor…GO home rest or watch tv oso gud arh….Hmm..Y I pissed actually got reason de lor…Its my Science facilitator lah..Really so angry with her lor…She suck lah….The whole class dun like her lor..Den now I oso noe who is the teacher’s pet in class le…Only noe how to lick boot when he suck like hell lah…Tok so loud..Irritating freak….
.
Hmm…I was so angry with tis faci tat tis is the first time in my RP tat I actually show a teacher my attitude and confronted her thru’ my Reflection Journal lor….I total sae out how I feel abt her lor…She suck lah….Arh~~ Anyway diarrhea not okie yet..Eat only feel like going to toilet….My stomach and gastric really very weak de…LoLz….No choice..i oso dunno y…..Now my mood really not gud lor…That stupid faci really spoilt my mood lah…Dun feel like seeing her again lor…
.
Hmm…a few days din write msg for ppl le bah..Yar lor…So here to write write le….
.
##Aunty a.k.a “mummy”##
Thankz for ur care and all tat….I really no words to describe how I appreciate it….So if I help euu on anything rite, dun haf to thankz me or think will trouble me kz….Coz tis is the way I show euu my appreciation. Take care wor~~
.
##Yee Woen##
Ystd nite euu suddenly sms me abt ur tour thingy arh, sry tat I can’t help euu leh…Coz wad I will do if I were in tis situation I already tell euu le….Yar lor….Sry wor…And thankz for listening to e abt me complainting abt my stupid teacher juz now lah….Thankz~~ hugz….
.
##Zick##
Thankz for giving me morning call today…And sry for not answering it….Thankz wor…hugz….
.
##Dearie##
Hmm…deleted the blog tat I create for euu le….so from now onwards arh, I will write my msg here for euu le…Yupp…Coz no point having that blog le bah.,..Euu oso dun tag de…Yar…And I dun think now euu will go in and see le bah..hehe…euu noe wad I mean…Take care….
.
##Darling##
Yup…Staying happy is the most impt arh…Which means even hurts other so nvm de….Be selfish once or twice wundie de…So jia you wor….Take Care….
.
##Two Ppl##
Congrats tat euu two are coming to you all de 1st month anniversary wor…yupp…Hope euu two will last long bah…yar…Thou’ there’s rumours abt each of you arh, bt still hope euu all can overcome it lor….Take care wor…
.
Anyway, ystd when to kino at Taka to look at book arh…Den I looking for tis very meaningful book which is in Chinese lah…And its cost $15 plus lor…Its really very nice lor…The title of tis book is “Be with you forever” in Chinese is “Xiang he ni zai yi qi”…Will be saving up money le…Coz I tot of buying tis book lor….Yupp….Tis book is intro to me by my ‘kor’ lor…yupp…Quite long ago de…lolz….Bt nice book….hehe…..
.
Anyway oso enuff of Mr. Nice guy le....Vey tired le...When they ned me i was always there....But when i need Someone, where are they?? So stupid of me....

confessed @ 8:14 PM