Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Ystd morning added 6 slashes to my arm…So now in total got 16 slashes on my hand le….Yupp..Hmm…Y I cut myself again leh?? This time mostly bcoz of my family thingy bah….Den in addition to the someone…Yupp…Am I doing this to make the someone feel bad..?? I dunno….Coz y muz I care whether tat person will feel bad not when that someone dun care abt my feelings lor….Yupp….My family, do they even care?? The slashes on my hand is for sure can see de…Bt they din realize….Dunno wad to sae abt my family le….Yupp….
.
**Love of Umbrella**
Love is smth sweet but can bitter as well…
Love is smth special but yet can be hurtful…
Love is full of smiles but it could bcome tears as well…
Where is the love tat I am waiting for??
I am all alone under the rain waiting for that special someone….
You walk into my world lending me an umbrella but later euu walk away…
Leaving me under the rain again all alone…
Many ppl come and go…And I am under the shade of different umbrella…
Many umbrella I rejected…Many umbrella played me…Will there be a correct wan for me?? I’m waiting…When will euu appear with the rite umbrella to me??
In this poor little poor, there’s so much of wrong umbrella… But I am waiting…
Waiting for euu bringing me my correct umbrella…Where are euu my love??
-Alvin 9.54pm 250906-
.
**Hidden Tears**
Tears are shed on many occasions…
Happy…
Sad…
Shocked…
Scare…
The tears I shed for so far are all tears of sadness…
Where are those hidden tears of happiness??
When will it be coming back to me??
I am still waiting for that SOMEONE special to bring it to me…
Hidden tears of happiness..Plz come back to me….
-Alvin 9.58pm 250906-
.
I noe i am stupid to cut my hand again bcoz of my family and SOMEONE.....but yar...i dunno bah....Total of 16 slashes....8 is bcoz of 060206....6 is for SOMEONE....2 is for my family....Yupp....Sry for all tat i hurt by doing tat to myself....Bt now the scar can't really be seen le..Yupp....