You will never know <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29500925?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaozhu-crazy-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, October 26, 2006

Finally after a few daes I might writing msg for ppl le….yar lor….Anyway, ranking of my friends had changed….so take a look kz….yar lor…I will be putting the old wan in tis entry…Den euu all go compared with the new one at the side kz?? Yar lor….
.
^@Yee Woen@^
Hmm….Thankz for chatting with me on phone ystd nite wor….Long time no chat chat le…Long time no see see le…If I nv remember wrongly arh, the last time we chatted and saw each other is on the 13 of October when I go take thing from euu tat time lor….Yar lor….Hmm…hope everything is going well for euu in sch wor…Take care arh…see euu soon….Which is dunno when lah…lolz…
.
^@Lucinda@^
Hmm….How are euu arh? Recently no news from euu lor….Den euu like very down like tat lah…dun think so much kz?? Hehe…Take care hor….See euu soon which is like dunno when lor….=)
.
^@’Mummy’@^
These two days nv hear from euu wor…Hope euu are okie arh….yar lor…Hope didi they all will do well for their examination lah….Den hope euu doing well oso wor….see euu soon in November….hehe….Take care arh….
.
^@XiaoGuii@^
Hmm….12 days nv see euu le…Hope euu are okie arh…dun be bothered by wad ppl sae wor…yar lor….Anyway, really sry for telling euu smth in my blog tat day arh….yar lor…coz many thing I dunno how to tell euu arh….Yar lor…As I sae arh, see euu soon in Novemeber wor…Maybe 02 November ….Or maybe mid of November bah….O lvl super duper ear le…Muz study hard and get gud grades arh….Take care…
.
^@Xian Hao@^
Thankz for helping me ystd nite by sending me the Powerpoint slide for lesson which I missed hor…Thankz so much…I noe euu all miss me lah….Bt hor, euu noe the reason y I haven’t return to sch arh….yar lor….Bt not to wry lah…Nw no hard feelings for them le…yar lor…I am okie now….=)
.
^@Michelle@^
I dunno wadelse I can sae to euu le…The rest depend on euu le….IF euu think its so fun being hurt by ppl den euu go ahead lor…I haf the past experience and I find myself stupid doing wad I do in the past…Den I tell euu bt euu juz wun listen…I can do nth oso…Euu ystd sae att euu wan to closer the distance between euu and us arh..I can tell euu tat looking at condition hor, it will nv happen lor….Everything really depend on euu bah…we can’t do anything…Take care….
.
^@Old Ranking@^
#01.
-MoI FaMiLy.
#02. -EdIsOn & VaLeNtInO
#03.
-My Nai Ma- YeE WoEn
#04.
-AuNtIe a.k.a "Mummy"
#05.
-Dearest, ZhiRen, Darling
#06.
-My BeDoK ReSeRvIoR "FaMiLy"- LuCiNdA.LiSa.LyDiA.LyRiS and the whole FaMiLY
#07.
-My DeAr Ah KoR- JoSePh
#08.
-My DeAr XiAo MeI- MiChElLe
#09.
-My DeAr Ah JiE- ShArOn
#10.
-My CoUnSeLlOr- ShI YuN
#11.
-My LiStErNeR- XiAn HaO AnD ShU HuA
#12.
-My DeAr ZhI Er- EdGaR
#13.
-My SpEcIaL PeOpLe- 280305,021205,060206,090406,230406,220506
#14.
-MY Ke Ai DiDi- KeNnEtH, JoSePh, SaMsOn, Alan
#15.
My OtHeR "FaMiLy"- StEpH, AmAnDa, LaReInA, DaN LiN, VaNeSsA, KiAh KiAt, JiA XiAnG
#16.
My OtHeR LiStEnEr- DeSmOnD
#17.
-My ITE FrIeNdS
#18.
-My RP ClAsS W16Q FrIeNdS
#19.
-My SeCoNdArY ScHoOl FrIeNdS
#20.
-My OtHeR FrIeNdS ThAt Is NoT MeNtIoN AbOvE

.
^@Currently Blacklisted@^
- Sherily
- Some ppl in W15F
- Some Facilitator of W15F
- Some Irritants
- Some PS-er
- Some AP ppl
* all the some contain a few ppl…But I lazy to list out the name….lolz….Bt tis are ppl who are currently blacklisted by me….yar lor….

confessed @ 11:01 AM