You will never know <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29500925?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaozhu-crazy-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, October 31, 2006

^~KeeFee~^
Yoz….thou’ morning 6 plus already sms euu le…Bt tis gud friend of urs who remember ur b’dae…Who is the first to sing euu a b’dae song rite…who is ME lah…Here to wish euu happy b’dae once again in my blog lor…See I so gud rite…I let ppl noe its urs b’dae leh….Thou’ ppl shud noe lah…haha…K lah…as euu sae de, my movie coming soon de arh…=) Take care…Happy B’dae~!!
.
^~Shi Yun~^
Dun sae I attitude or not gud kz?? Here I am writing ur name in my blog to wish euu happy b’dae wor…Today is ur b’dae oso arh…Grow old le…Oso got pimples le..=x lolz…K lah..Muz take care kz?? =) Happy B’dae….
.
^~GuiiGuii~^
Hmm…read ur blog arh..den euu seem rather unhappy over smth lor…Hope euu okie wor…Dun be unhappy mah..Muz cheer up kz?? Now dun care abt other thingy first…O lvl more impt now arh…yar lor…Dun put up fake smile lor..Coz its tiring and euu will get even more unhappy de….Coz I being thru’ it b4 arh…So dun kz..,juz be urself arh…Show ur real feeling oso nvm de….yar lor….And euu is in my ranking lor…Juz tat euu dunno only….yar…Take care and see euu soon….2 more days and we noe each other for 1 mth le…So fast…lolz…Miss ya….=)
.
^~Michelle~^
Hmm…Juz wanted to tell euu arh…Friends like us super duper dunno how to help euu le when euu dun help urself lor…yar…BT as I told euu b4 arh, since euu make the decision le den euu dun regret it lor…yar lor…Decision is usually made by ourself de…So any consequences we oso muz deal wif it ourself de…So yar lor….We really dunno wad can we sae le arh..As yee woen had sae to euu, we gave our piece…the rest is up to euu lor…
.
^~Xian Hao~^
I noe euu always encourage me to school lah…and I got listen lor…Yar…Sry arh..Sometime when I sae I dun come sch is juz kidding to euu de lah..So dun wry wor….Hehe…I old enuff to be worried abt my own result le mah…hehe…BT thankz a lot lor…=)

confessed @ 12:25 PM