Monday, October 09, 2006
Message time again wor….yupp….
.
@@Yee Woen nai ma@@
Euu when coming back?? I miss euu….=( haiz…Bt hor, I hope euu really got enjoy ur trip wor…Den oso got buy thingy give me lor…Yupp..Anyway, all ur show I got record lah.So not to wry lor…Come back le muz sms me kz??hugz…
.
@@Lucinda@@
Hmm..hope euu doing fine wor..Dunno when euu sch reopen lah…BT shud be soon or already open le bah…Muz take care wor…Recently Haze not gud so euu noe wad to do le lah…=) hugz…
.
@@Michelle@@
Where’s the installation CD?? I wan leh…Anyway, hope euu doing fine lor…Yupp..Dusad sad like me kz…Take Care hor…Hugz….One more thingy, dun over work urself arh…Or I will expect a present for my b’day kz…hehe….
.
@@Xiaoguii@@
Guii guii…Thankz for calling me upon received the sms from me arh,..appreciated…Really feeling very down lor…Yupp…Anyway, not ur fault lah…Coz if I nv ask euu hor, euu wun wrote all tat le mah…Its all bcoz of me tat things started lor..Yupp…And oso bcoz all of us misunderstand wad each other means…Yupp…Anyway, gud tta euu still got think its ur fault lor…Yupp…Bt euu not to be blame lah..Coz I shud be the one…Anywya, the matter is over, we dun care abt another person le kz…So euu dun write abt tat person oso le kz??Muackz…
.
@@KeeFee@@
Keefee…Dunno how to thankz euu leh…Everytime I got probs or when I sad hor, I sms,call or msn euu and euu always there de…Really thankz so much ya…Bt euu still owe me my movie lor…Take care and restmore arh since euu are sick…Hugz…
.
@@Xian Hao and Shu hua@@
I am back in school today le…Yupp…So happy things happen in the week whereby I din come to school…Haiz…I mean happen to me lah…Not euu all….Yar..Do take care wor…=)
.
@@James@@
Eh..Thankz a lot arh..Bt hor, euu really can dun be bothered abt me de arh…Yar…Bt no matter wad lah, still thankz a lot hor…Take care =)