You will never know <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29500925?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaozhu-crazy-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Message time~!!!!
.
^Yee Woen^
OMG~~~ Missing euu too much le lah…Euu lah, go off tat time nv sae when euu coming back lor….Den hor, my phone ystd nite got two private missed call I tot is euu lor..Den I called ur HP bt its on on..So I think wun be euu le lah…Yar lor…Anyway, last few entry oso got msg for euu..So muz read oso yar…=)
.
^Lucinda^
Wahaha…Euu are missed by me as well lor…Bt shud be able to see euu soon bah….Hopefully…Anyway arh, I am quite okie recently lor…Den oso start attitude certain ppl lah…Den hor, oso trying to change le lah…Yar yar…So take care hor…=)
.
^Dear XiaoGuii^
Wahaha…I die die oso put one dear infront of ur name…lalala….Anyway, finally see euu again ystd le wor…lolz…miss euu for daes arh….LoLz…Nice toking to euu….Bt really dun write or tok abt tat ‘thingy’ le kz? ‘Thingy’ referring to tat person lah…euu noe I noe can le…Haha…Take care arh…muackz….
.
^Keefee^
Keefee…Luv ya lots…Lolz….Take care..lolz…
.
^James^
Thankz arh...

confessed @ 11:38 AM