You will never know <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29500925?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaozhu-crazy-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, October 13, 2006

^^Yee Woen^^
Sry for the sudden change of plan todae leh…Bti will personally send ur tape to euu tml kz…So euu will still get to see me tml de…So yar lor…Miss euu lots…Take care arh..Anyway, thankz euu in advance for the wrist band frist kz….Muackz….
.
^^Dear GuiiGuii^^
Hmm….I am not petty lor..Its wad ppl wan me to do mah..So I no choice mah..Later ppl keep shooting me in his blog lor…Wad euu wan me to do leh???Anway, thankz for calling juz now kz..Miss euu lots lah….LoLz….Wad I tell euu todae is wad I really mean kz…So yar lor…Dun let other ppl noe hor.. Secret between the two of us kz…No one can noe….hehe….Hugz….
.
^^Lucinda^^
Thankz for asking me along jz now wor…Thou’ we both are tired lah, bt we still manage to joke ard….Haha…See euu soon ya…Take care hor….Hugz….
.
^^Michelle^^
One small request from me can?? Can euu give us some of ur time?? Euu really like no time for us le lor….All give to someone only..Bt I understand lah…Coz I last time oso like tat de….hehe…Take care hor..Hugz….
.
^^Aunty^^
Sry arh..Coz I really dunno how to help leh ‘mummy’…The most I can do now is listen to ur pobs bt I can’t help….Coz I dun wanna interfere someone’s life arh…So very very sry kz..Bt euu still got me….i still care for euu kz…no matter the friendship with att person still there not arh, euu still my ‘mummy’
.
^^All^^
Hi all…Maybe to euu ppl rite, I am a flirt or cheapo as I see one like one…Bt hor, i make sure I like tat person le den I sae lor…And hor, I nv see one slp one can le mah…and I dun see one hurt one lor….so I consider gd le lah…HAha…Seriously hor, I dun find age is a gud excuse for anything lor… Young = no brain?? Old = got brain?? I dun think so lor…And once again as I sae arh,wad euu ppl see me I really wun mind de…Only hose ppl who dun even FIT to sae me sae me den I angry lor…Yar..Tis post is to all…Bt naming to anyone…Hence if anyone read le get angry or wad arh, its euu think too much le wor…lolz….Coz Alvinology stated that arh, liking someone is nth wrong lor..Wad is wrong is liking a person?? There’s so many different type of like…Y do ppl only come to think of one?? So does it mean den I like yee woen,Lucinda and michelle so they muz be my stead?? NO~!!! Coz I like them as my friends mah…Nt another type of like…So ppl shud not haf the narrow mindset lor..Muz see bigger picture but nt the worng picture lah…
.
^^Darling^^
Happy birthday~!!

confessed @ 12:04 AM