Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Hmm..these two days will be posting my role play script for SA event on the 17 november 2006 here lor....Will separate into two parts lor...Hope euu all enjoy reading it lah...Coz i find tat it is a very nice story lor....So here is it....
.
The Ring – Drama
.
Characters:
- Male lead: Alvin
- Female lead: Eunice
- Father: Jonathan
- Mother: Marie
- Nurse: Jelisa
- Friend: Edmund
- Security: Lin Jin
- Scene showing person: Muneria
.
Story:
.
Scene 1 (Friend passing the video to Alvin)
.
Edmund knocking the door vigorously
Alvin opened the door
.
Edmund (pass the video to Alvin): Alvin… this… this… this is a nice video. You… you must… watch. Remember to watch.
.
Edmund ran away leaving Alvin standing by the door staring at the video blankly.
.
Scene 2 (After watching the video)
.
(Show the ending part of the video. Phone rang immediately after the show ended.)
.
Alvin (Picked up the phone): Hello… Hello… Hello!
.
Screeching sound comes from the other end of the line.
.
Alvin (Irritated and scared): It’s not… not funny. Stop being such a nuisance. (Hang up the phone angrily)
.
Alvin (Picked up the phone and called Eunice): Honey, where are you? There is something I want to ask you.
.
Eunice (Confused): Oh ok. I’m on my way. We’ll talk when I reach there ok?
.
Alvin: Oh ok.
.
(10 minutes later)
.
Eunice knocked on Alvin’s door.
Alvin rushed to the door and opened the door.
.
Eunice: So what do you want to ask me? You sound so weird just now.
.
Alvin: Honey, just now Edmund passed me a video and insisted that I watch the video and coincidently a weird call came right after the video.
.
Eunice: What is the video about?
.
Alvin: I’m not sure. It’s just some random video that lasted for less than a minute.
.
Eunice (Thinking for awhile): In the video, is there a girl combing her hair in front of an oval shaped mirror?
.
Alvin (Shocked): Ya.
.
Eunice (Panicked): Is there a chunk of words?
.
Alvin (Worried): Ya.
.
Eunice (Eyes slightly turned red): Is… is there a… a well at the ending?
.
Alvin (Impatient): YA! How do you know?
.
Eunice started crying.
.
Alvin (lost): Honey, why are you crying?
.
Eunice (hugging Alvin): No. You can’t leave me. You can’t die.
.
Alvin (shocked): DIE?
.
Eunice: Baby… if you die, I wouldn’t know how to live. It’s the cursed video. THE CURSED VIDEO.
.
Alvin (unable to accept what he had heard): What cursed? What die?
.
Eunice: THE VIDEO IS CURSED! Baby, I don’t want you to die. Ahh! Why why did you watch it! You’ll die in 7 days baby.
.
Eunice (mumbled to herself): It’s cursed, cursed, CURSED! What am I going to do without you?
.
Eunice stood up; continue crying while mumbling to herself while walking out of Alvin’s house.
.
Scene 3 (At home)
.
Mother: Pa, did you scold her?
.
Father: No, why?
.
Mother: She look so distracted this few days, I even caught her mumbling to herself. I’m worried about her.
.
Father (deep in thought): Hmmm. Maybe you should have a talk with her?
.
Mother nods and walked towards Eunice who is sitting in the dining room.
.
Mother: Eunice, are you feeling alright?
.
Eunice looks up at Mother.
.
Mother: You’ve been looking so distracted for the past 2 days. What happened? Is anything troubling you?
.
Eunice (eyes turning red): Mummy…Alvin will die soon. He’s going to DIE soon! Mummy…
.
Mother (shocked): Die but why? He looks healthy to me.
.
Eunice (tears rolling down her cheeks): It’s The Cursed Video. I need to save him! I need to take the curse away from him! I need to watch the video! Mummy…
.
Mother (shocked): No! You are our only princess, you are our baby. Our one and only! If you are to leave us, what are we going to do? Baby you got to think about us too!
.
Eunice: But…but but… Alvin will die. He will die! Mummy I can’t just watch him die.
.
Mother and Eunice quarreled.
Eunice ran into her room.
Mother went back to the living room.
.
Mother (snatch over the newspaper): How can you still have the mood to read the newspaper?
.
Father (looking up at mother, put out his hand to suggest asking for the papers back): I have been out working the whole day. It’s time for me to rest by reading the newspaper.
.
Mother (Throws the newspaper on the floor): if you keep reading the newspaper and not show some concern to your daughter, you’re going to read about her in the papers soon! Do you even care about her?
.
Father (stood up): What are you talking about? Our daughter is alive and kicking. How can she be dying?
.
Mother (collapsed): Her boyfriend Alvin watched the cursed video and your daughter wants to save him. She wants to sacrifice to keep him living.
.
This moment, Eunice dashed out of her room and rushed towards the door.
.
Father (grab her of her arm): Where are you going?
.
Eunice (straggling): Let go of me. I want to go look for Alvin. I need to save him.
.
Father (shouting): What do you think you are doing? Is he more important than your own life! Is he more important then us? Get back to your room NOW!
.
Eunice insists on going out.
Father and mother dragging Eunice back to her room.
.
Father (yelling): Since you so insensible don’t blame me for being unreasonable.
.
Father closed and locked the door.
.
Eunice (banging on the door): Let me out! I need to save Alvin! Let me out! Mum…Mum…Mum…