Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Story part two....Howevere, due to some reason my role is being switch with Edmund....Bt i dun mind...Coz i need more time at VE instead of school thingy....
.
Scene 4 (3rd Day Morning)
.
Mother (bringing breakfast for Eunice): Eunice, I’ve brought breakfast for you.
.
Mother took out the key, opened the door. Suddenly she dropped her tray and collapsed.
.
Mother (crying and screaming): Eunice! Wake up! Darling (Father ran in) quickly call the ambulance. Faster!! Eunice! Wake up….my Baby…
.
Scene 5 (In the hospital)
.
Nurse enters the ward.
.
Nurse: How are you feeling today? These are your medicine. Let me help you up.
.
Eunice (pushing away the nurse’s hand): No! Go away! I don’t want the medicine. I need to save Alvin. I’ll rather die then live alone.
.
Nurse: He won’t want to see you in this state. If you really love him, you should take good care of yourself and recover to fight the battle with him.
.
Nurse passed the medicine to Eunice.
.
Nurse (picked up the tray): Now, don’t think too much about it. Take a rest.
.
Nurse left the room.
.
Mother (crying): How is Eunice? When will she be discharge? She wouldn’t die would she?
.
Nurse (comforting the mother): Don’t worry Mrs Chew, she just took her medicine. You can check with the doctor about her condition when he does his rounds later.
.
Alvin ran toward Eunice’s ward but was stopped by Eunice’s parents.
.
Alvin (straggling): Auntie, Uncle! Please let me in, I really want to see Eunice.
.
Father (push him away): You don’t have the right to see her. It’s all because of you. We don’t want to see you, she don’t need to see you too. Get lost!
.
Alvin (pushing with all his strength): Please…please let me in! Please let me just take a look at her. Just a look will do. Please…
.
Mother (shouting): You better leave now. If not I will get the security to throw you out of here.
.
Scene 6 (5th Day)
.
Alvin ran towards Eunice’s ward.
Nurse stopped him.
.
Alvin (looked puzzled): I’m looking for Eunice.
.
Nurse (apologetic tone): Sorry sir, but I am told by Mr and Mrs Chew that no one else except them is allowed to visit her.
Alvin kneels down.
.
Alvin: Please! Just for a second. I know she needs me. Please…
.
Nurse: I’m really sorry sir. You really need to leave. If not, I will call the security.
.
Alvin continues to kneel there.
.
Nurse: Security!
.
Security rush over.
.
Nurse: Can you escort this man out? He is disturbing the patients.
.
Security pulled Alvin out.
.
Scene 7 (2359, 7th Day)
.
Alvin came to the hospital again. This time round, there is no one outside Eunice’s ward.
Alvin enters the room. The phone rings.
Eunice picked up the call. Alvin heard a familiar sound coming from his back. He turned around and saw the ending part of The Cursed Video.
.
The clock strike 12am. Alvin collapsed. Eunice ran towards him.
.
Eunice (shout): Alvin! How can you leave without me?
.
The security heard the shouting and rush towards Eunice’s ward. He stood beside Alvin looking shocked. At this point of time, Eunice ran towards the security and snatches his pistol.
.
Eunice (tears rolling down her cheek): Alvin, I’m coming to join you.
.
She shot herself with the pistol.
.
The End...