You will never know <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29500925?origin\x3dhttp://xiiaozhu-crazy-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, November 17, 2006


The time now is 10.10pm…On 168 on my way home lor…Very tired lah…Sch juz end not long ago lor…Yar…Althou’ I am tired, but hor…I very happy oso lor…Dunno how to describe how happy I am lah…Yar lor…Todae whole dae in school so sian lah…Bt at least I noe how to explain some of todae de thingy so that faci nv ask me anything lah…Yar lor….Den Tat stupid faci drag the whole lesson until 4.15pm lah..Do so many extra thingy lah..Waste ppl time lor…Den make me got to rush for my next event lah….Yar lor….
.
Den before the event start rite, at first is use for rehearsal de…Bt in the end not much ppl came so I take the time to tok to my Student Ambassador de mentor lor….Den noe even more thingy lor….Yar…Den when the event start hor, it really the time when I go crazy lah….haha…Todae is the Student Ambassador Appointment Ceremony lor….Den MM group got to perform one skit mah….Den my MM group is the 3rd Group to perform.First grp still okie lah….Den second grp very funny.…Den is my grp lor…Even more funny lor…Den last grp is like so bored lah….Den after tat got dinner lor…Den after dinner is the cert presentation thingy lor….So before tat rite, I plan the whole grp of ppl to sing a b’dae song for a guy who is tml b’dae de lah….
.
So I tok to the MC oso….Den they helped me lah…Den hor, my friend so tell my mentor sundae is my b’dae lor….BT when he tell too late lah.I take the cert liao…haha…SO afte the last presentation for year one rite, my mentor sort of give me a surprise lah…He asked the MC to ask everyone sing me a b’dae song..I really blush lah…Dunno wad to do lah…So I jzu keep saying thank euu and thank euu lor…So happy lah…Second time in y life where so many ppl sung me a b’dae song…Rally thankz them alor…Hopefully tis sundae will be the third time lor…Yupp..So happy lah…
.
Den after tat prize presentation..My group won the best performance lor…Den our female lead won the best actress….My MM group big winner for tonite lah….lolz….Anyway, I am presented a cert and badge to certified me an official Student Ambassador le….yar….Really so happy and touched tat they sing a b’dae song for me….Tml still got to go to work bah…Bt see how lor..If I too tired den I not going le…yar lor…And sundae my b’dae liao…Happy as can be…hehe…. Tml will be the last dae I enjoy my 18 le….by sundae I will be 19 liao….Mondae will go to school in a different age…Tuesday will go to work with a different age…lolz….I reach my nxt age of my life le…. Hehe….hao ba…end here le lor…Tml will try to update my resolution for my 19 de…lolz….Love euu ppl lotz….

confessed @ 11:28 PM